We've partnered with TrendGraphix, Inc. to provide you with the most up-to-date stats for Snohomish County real estate. These charts update monthly as the reports are released; be sure to visit again for the latest statistics.
Homes for sale / homes sold
What Does For Sale vs. Sold Report Do?
- It helps determine the trend of market supply and demand.
- It helps determine whether the current market is a seller or buyer market.
- It helps determine the minimum length of the listing period.
- It helps identify which price range the majority of the properties are in, within a given area.
- It helps focus on where the buyer's activities are and the market condition in those areas.
Average price per square foot
What Does Average Price per Sqft. Report Do?
- It helps establish the market price for an average home.
- It helps determine if there is any change in property value for a specific area in a specific price range.
*Garage is not included in the square foot price calculation
Days on market
- What Does Days on Market and Sold/List Price % Report Do?
- This report shows the percentage of sold price / list price at which an equal number of properties are sold above, equal or below the list price.
- It indicates how long it has taken to sell those properties.
- The percentage of sold price / list price helps identify where the market activity is the strongest.
- The days on market figure helps establish the minimum listing period.
- It helps identify the best match for a buyer's price range.
Average price for sale / sold
What Does Average Price For Sale & Sold Report Do?
- It helps determine whether the market is a buyer or seller market. If the average listing price and average sold price are the closest, the area has the healthiest market.
- It helps identify where the softest market is and where the buyer can find the biggest price concessions.
- It helps determine if there is any change in property value for a specific area.
Months of inventory
*Buyer's market: more than 6 months of inventory based on closed sales
Seller's market: less than 3 months of inventory based on closed sales
Neutral market: 3 – 6 months of inventory based on closed sales